Monday, January 7, 2013

Shoes and ships and sailing wax

I'm not great at keeping this blog thing going, so lets focus on the positives. First, I wrote something. Second, I have better facial hair than Frankie Muniz. Third, chances are I'll try to make this post halfway decent. On that note, I've been watching a lot of Top Gear lately. Not the Made-in-USA crap that we have on the History Channel, but the honestly beautiful British motoring show. If anyone in reach hasn't seen it, I highly recommend it, and suggest that you start watching immediately. The banter between the three hosts rises to a sublime level and the fact that they are discussing cars makes this beautiful bit of television even more engrossing.

Christmas was epic. With three kids, you get lost in trying to find them something that will make them happy, and tend to set to the side the fact that you really want a matching set of pearl-handled revolvers. So even when some fictitious white-bearded creep forgets them, you don't really care.

On that note, I'm done. Keep it light for this time back, we'll see where we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment